- FREEDOM: Freedom isn’t something that’s a given, in all forms, although most of us might take it for granted. I am grateful for the freedom I have had my whole life, also my day freedom for not currently having a day job because it means I can do whatever I want. Which basically means wake-up whenever I want, I get to see the SUN, go to beach as I please and be able to have time to do all the rest of things I love so much. This is coming from someone who had a serious job for 4 years, that consisted of working about 14hrs a day. So I am grateful for having the time to see a little bit more of world during sunshine 😉
- MY MOMMY: I am soooo blessed and grateful for my Mommy!!! Because she is an incredible woman, she is my best friend, she teaches me sooo much about kindness and on being artistic. I couldn’t imagine my life without her! She is the best! Makes me wanna cry! MISS HER SOOOO MUCH! LOVE YOU MAMA! 555 Ad-120
- RED WINE: I am grateful for good red wine because it helps me relax, think, deeply, daydream, smile and fall asleep and be sassy 😉 I LOVE RED WINE!
- MY IPOD: I am grateful for my Ipod and all the amazing music I have collected through out the years on it because it always bring me back to place and time, a moment in my life and let’s me reminisce. Jason Mraz, Cue, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Idan Rachael, Ryan Cabrera, Ashlee Simpson, Corinne Bailey ect…I just love it!
- FIRE & CANDLES: I am grateful for fire and candles, they are so beautifully hypnotizing, relaxing, spiritual, deep, starring into them helps me escape reality. I love them and probably couldn’t live without them. Every time I come home, I always light candles all over my house, its the best. Maybe its just because I’m a fire sign that I’ve always been so drawn to them. They are magical 😉
- MY AMAZING LITTLE SISTER: I am soooo blessed and grateful for my amazing, incredible baby sister! Because she is well…INCREDIBLE! A real life Angel! She touches me so deeply and makes me a better person. She inspires me, she is so pure, innocent and beautiful and lights up my entire life and being. I love her to pieces!
- JOHN MAYER: I’m grateful for music like John Mayer, it touches my soul 😉
- OLD COUPLES: I am grateful to randomly seeing those old couples, you know the ones that hold hands because they kinda make me smile 🙂 and give me the reassurance that true love really still does exists if only you believe. I’ve always been a hopeless romantic. (CHEESEY)
- REGGAE MUSIC: I am grateful for Reggae music, it just makes me smile! Also think of summer days, vacation, bikinis, my legs folded across looking over a body of water, smiling and loving life 😉
- MY NAME: Last but not least, I am grateful for my name, my name “Hofit” in Hebrew means the “The Beach” and well, I honestly couldn’t have gotten blessed with a better name that fits me more. Although as a kid I wasn’t the biggest fan of it growing up in America because no one could ever say it right. In the last couple of years I have really grown into loving it so much and glad for it because it’s my favorite place on earth. 😉
Count your blessings, for it is a blessing. Appreciate the small simple things life has offered you and also the big because we only live once and what is life without pleasure and even greater, appreciating all that you were blessed with.