Hello to all my Dear Vanilla Sky Dreamers!
I am so excited to be nominated for the Liebster Award by From Berne with Love! I’ve actually been waiting to get nominated since I started this blog, so this is exciting and fun news! So thank you From Berne with Love for nominating me! Here is how this award works and there is also a part where you, the readers, can have fun with it:
These are the rules:
- Thank and link the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you think deserve this award and link their blogs too.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you and also ask 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees.
‘From Berne with Love’ Questions:
– Which is your favorite book?
The Secret and 48 Laws of Powers.
– What’s your place to be at the Moment?
Currently my favorite country in the world is ICELAND! I went to Iceland earlier this year in January and completely became obsessed with Iceland! I got to see The Northern Lights, swim in the Blue Lagoon, visit southern Iceland and explore the capital of Iceland, Reykjavik. Iceland is everything I expected and more and I really can’t stop recommending it to everyone. EVERYONE needs to visit ICELAND! I can’t wait to visit again, it’s such a special place! (For more on my amazing time in Iceland, check out Iceland, The Place Where Dreams Are Made!)
– Who’s your favorite singer?
I love Britney Spears, there is no denying that.
– When you win one million dollar, what would you do with it?
I would open a homeless shelter like I always wanted since I was a kid, I would also help out my family in Israel and I would travel the world until I was left with $0.01. 😉
– If you’re stuck in an elevator together with a famous person, who would you want to be stuck with and why?
I would have to say Leonardo Dicaprio or Richard Branson. I’ve been a big Leo fan since 1996 (WOW! That’s like almost 20 years!) so ideally I think he would be a cool cat to be stuck in an elevator with, hoping he will save me like he saved Rose and Richard Branson is probably one of the coolest people in the world and is incredibly inspiring, I would love to chat up with him and get some inspiration and wisdom.
– What’s your must-have for summer?
A good tan and a million bikinis! I have a ridiculously amount of bikinis, I usually buy one for every vacation. I even once went to Hawaii for 7 days and bought 8 bikinis…too bad it rained most of my trip :-/
– What’s your favorite dish?
Definitely mushroom risotto! Always and forever.
-Which places you want to visit?
I have such a long list, but my top would be Antarctica, Greenland, Thailand, South Africa and Cuba. (for more on where I want to visit next, check out 20 Countries I Want To Visit Next)
– Who’s your favorite designer?
Currently, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors and I also love Victoria Secrets PINK.
– If you could do anything you wanted tomorrow, what would you do?
I would get on a plane and go to Antarctica, Bora Bora or The Maldives Islands and clearly have the time of my life!
– What’s your favorite season and why?
I honestly love Winter! I love everything about it, the snow, the rain, wearing coats, boots, scarfs, leg warmers and hats. I love the cold refreshing breeze you get when you leave your house or hotel. I love snowboarding, the Christmas drinks at Starbucks, being under the blanket watching movies and how every city decorates for Christmas with all the beautiful lights. I really think it’s the perfect time of the year.
- Draw Travel Write
- Carmen’s Luxury Travel
- Zu in Asia
- Chasing the Donkey
- Global Gallivanting
- Diary of Trips
- Crazy Sexy Fun Traveler
- Travel with Pedro
- Nomadic Experiences
- O Mundo Que Eu Vi
Here are my questions:
- What country would you never visit and why?
- Name your top 5 countries you want to visit next?
- What can’t you travel without?
- What’s the hardest thing about traveling and why?
- Are you a nature, city or beach traveler?
- If you can learn a new language which would it be?
- If you had a month to live, how would you spend it?
- What activity have you always wanted to try and haven’t?
- What country would you move to tomorrow?
- If you were on a deserted island, what would be the 5 things you would bring with you?
- How many countries have you been to and when did you start?
I would also really love to hear your answers! From my dear readers and get to know you guys a little more! So please feel free to comment below!